Whether you’re working with math, French, or SAT, 21st Night is for you.
The spaced repetition algorithm means that you’ll be reminded of the things learned just as they’re about to be forgotten. By test day, week 1 material will be as fresh as the material learned in week 6.
Meanwhile, our flexible uploads means that you can add in pictures from your phone, equations, videos, or anything else you want to remember!
21st Night lets you:
1. Add and review any type of information. Images, pictures from a phone, equations, video clips, bulk uploads, and more!
2. See detailed analytics on studying progress. Which topics are most often misremembered? When are they misremembered? How often is material studied? 21st Night answers these questions.
3. Collaborate with other users. You never have to work alone! Work along with friends or share your deck with a tutor. This way they can track your progress and help you learn the next steps.
4. Track your progress. 21st Night will tell you how you’re doing and let you know when to review a card.
5. Create and share a to-do list. Don’t waste time with random notes scattered in multiple notebooks. It’s all in the app.
6. Combine decks. Let’s say you’re studying biology, and you’ve created a deck for each exam throughout the year. Now it’s the final exam, and you need to study them all. With 21st Night, you can combine all your old decks into a master deck. Easy as pie.
Try 21st Night free for 14 days.